Maui Lodging Properties LLC is a Real Estate Company that focuses solely on the management and sales of West Maui properties. We are a fully licensed, state bonded Management Company. Our office staff is comprised of individuals educated and experienced in all phases of property and AOAO administration. Our goal has always been, and continues to be, to provide personal, prompt and professional attention to all owners and Board members of the various properties for which we are responsible.
Darlene (Whipple) Ford is the principal of Maui Lodging Properties LLC. We have a staff of approximately twenty-five people all with specific experience in real estate sales and property management.
Darlene Ford has been associated with Maui Lodging for many years. She was a CPA on the mainland before moving to Maui in 1979. Darlene has lived on Maui for over 30 years, fostering a name and reputation in the community. Darlene became a Real Estate Broker in 1985. In that same year she started Nai'a Properties Inc., where she managed 19 Associations in West Maui. Darlene went on to sell Nai’a Properties in 2002 and serviced a few accounts independently until starting Maui Lodging Properties LLC in 2010.
Herb Aust is the newest member of the Maui Lodging staff and handles the day to day operations of the Property Management, Vacation Rentals, and Marketing of Maui Lodging Properties LLC. Herb moved to Oahu in 2002 and relocated to Maui in 2008. Herb attended Indiana University Of Pennsylvania where he earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management. He has been with Maui Lodging since September 2013.
We would appreciate an opportunity to meet with you, and the Board of Directors for your property, so that we may discuss our management philosophy and policies. This would enable us to learn about your requirements and your primary goals concerning creating what would be a mutually beneficial business association.
Below is a list of standard services provided by Maui Lodging Properties LLC and a list of currently managed properties, licenses and other pertinent references for your reference.
We would appreciate your business and believe we can provide you the services you need to run a successful association. Please do not hesitate to contact us for additional information.
~ Advertising and Marketing
~ Promotions on Airbnb, VRBO, and TripAdvisor
~ Laundry Services for bedding and towels
~ Detailed cleaning services
~ Full maintenance services
~ Check-in gifts for guests
~ 24/7 on-call emergency service
~ Monthly owners statement
Maui Lodging Properties LLC
The Financial Management Services Maui Lodging Properties LLC would provide are, but not limited to, as follows:
REPORT TO THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Monthly summary of income and expense
- Monthly reconciliation of bank statements
- Monthly delinquency report
REPORTS TO APARTMENT OWNERS
- Quarterly and Annual Financial Statements
- Annual meeting report and minutes
- Assistance and other information, as required
- Monthly inspection of entire property
- Complete inspection report to Board
- Other on-site visits, as required
- Attend all Board meetings, as required by the By-Laws
- Prepare and give proper notice of Annual Homeowner meeting
- Set up and hold Annual Homeowner meeting
- Attend other required meetings, at the request of the Board
- Maintain proper and accurate accounting records on an accrual basis
- Pay all monthly bills, as directed by the Board
- Maintain bank accounts and records, and issue reports applicable to same Maui Lodging Properties LLC presently has
Management Agreements with the following:
- Napilihau Community Association - Fiscal & Physical
- Lokelani Rental Association
- Honokeana Cove Rental Association
- Makani Sands AOAO
- Honokowai Palms AOAO
- Hale Kai Resort Rental, Inc.
- Polynesian Shores Rental Association
- Kai Mua (Kulakane Rental desk)
- Kanoe Resort AOAO
- Makani Sands Rental LLC
- Honokeana Cove
Properties we have partial involvement are: Hale Mahina, Mahana, Kahana Ridge, Hale Ono Loa, Valley Isle Resort, Nohonani, Hoyochi Nikko, Noelani, Pikake, Kahana Villas, and Kuleana Resort.
Property Management in State of Hawaii, by law, requires specific Real Estate Licenses. Maui Lodging Properties has all of the following:
- Lonelle Newman - Principal Broker License No. RB-21617
- Maui Lodging Properties LLC - License No. RB-20624